I feel like if I don't make some plans, then my summer will slip by and I'll not get to the stuff that's important.
Need to do:
- Clean out each kids's closet
- Remodel the bathroom
- Build a Dog Run
- Trim the Hedge
- Defrost the garage freezer
- Clean out old school books and decide what to archive
- Plan & order curriculum for 2012-2013
- Make copies of the materials so next runs smoothly (the kids will be 2nd, 4th, and 5th)
- Line my felted sunset bag
- Sew matching aprons for my gir, me, and my mom (I've had the fabric for 13 months now)
- Take the kids to the beach
- Take bike rides
- Do Art!
- Visit Napa!
- Take a train ride
- Have friends over for dinner
- Add some blog posts to the Kids In The Kitchen
- Knit an afghan for a wedding in November
What's on your summer agenda?